At MoveForward, we're clear with you about our pricing. Once we have a clear picture of your client's needs we can provide a no-fuss, fixed price quote AND a deadline for when the work will be completed.
MoveForward can support, extend and maintain existing Silverstripe or Drupal sites and are also perfectly comfortable supporting and extending most PHP-based web applications.
MoveForward's development process is simple. MoveForward will:
- Work with you to work out the phases, components and tasks required to complete the application
- Create user interface mockups first to ensure design and functionality is correctly understood before building out the fully-functional application
- Work through one task at a time and deliver one piece of testable output at a time
- Build in lessons learnt from each task into future tasks
- Deliver each component on time and on budget
Basic Website Build
Depending upon your needs, a basic build covers any or all of the following tasks:
- building templates from your visuals
- designing and building the page structure in the content management system (CMS)
- setting up page content and metadata
- getting the templates working with the CMS
- testing the site in a wide range of browsers and on both Mac and Windows
- setting up the domain name (where necessary)
- setting the site up on the live server
- ironing out any issues after the site is sent live
- submission to Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines (where necessary)
- Google Analytics setup & weekly report emailed to client
Cost depends upon the complexity of the visuals and how much "whizz and bang" you need (eg: slideshows, image galleries, forums, blog, video) . A typical website can be completed in 2 - 3 weeks depending upon our workload, your ability to provide feedback and how communicative your client is.
You and your client can decide how much you want MoveForward to take care of and we'll provide a fixed-price quote for only that work.
Ecommerce Website Build:
An Ecommerce website often covers tasks from a basic website build along with:
- setting up product categories
- entering sample product information
- setting up a payment gateway
- (where applicable) configuring transaction reporting
- transaction (and reporting) testing
As a rule of thumb, allow 3 - 4 weeks for an eCommerce site build in order to allow proper testing to run and any transaction related bugs to be ironed out.
MoveForward offer ongoing support for all the sites we build and will do so for as long as the site owner needs.
MoveForward make contact with your clients each month to see if they have any work that needs doing on the site and will pass any design-related work back to you.
MoveForward handle support requests and support invoicing directly with the site owner so you don't have to be involved.